Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Projects I have been workin on...slowly...

I hope everyone had a safe and happy memorial day weekend! I wanted to share a couple of things I did finish up, nothing major and I will also have more later today hopefully. I am busy busy working on an upcoming open house I am doing at a Salon. I will share more of that with you as well.



So I took this old candlestick, yes I know it's cute as it is, but I already have a set and these were sitting in a closet and I wanted to use them, well I thought it would be cute as a topiary and this is as far as I got before I decided I did not like it, so I took all the greenery back out and made this....






Much better, right? Well I had this cute little long basket and stuffed some foam that comes with my packages in the mail in it and voila! However this little cutie is no longer with me as my grammy saw it, loved it and I of course had to give it to her as she is precious and I love giving things away. Do you like?




I bought 2 of these end tables off of craigslist for 5.00 each, they were ugly brown wood looking ( not real wood ), you get my drift? I have a before pic somewhere and will add it later but for now this is how they look now, I sanded, painted, painted, and painted some more...I took the pics and was looking through them on my computer and geesh I have a lot of touchin up to do! My dining room is the only place for me to paint sadly and the lighting is horrible so yea I made a lot of boo boos. But they are still better than before!




Ok, so I did not make this, my momma did. A long long time ago walmart had these cute little clocks on clearance for 15.00 and my little sisters were staying with me and wanted to buy it for mom so we got it for her and it was white with flowers on it, not bad, she loved it but eventually everything changes in her house so she painted it black and eventually I inherited it as I had to have it after it became black!!! Isn't she Gorgeous??? Do you have a favorite goody, or piece of furniture in your home? I have many but this is definately one of my favorites!!! Oh and the front opens too with little shelves inside! Do share your favorites...

Til Next Time....

No comments: