Thursday, July 16, 2009

Save $15 plus FREE shipping!

Visit my website http://www.candleflavor.com/ and receive $15 off your $50 order plus FREE shipping!!! That's an AWESOME deal! Enter code 19NSHIP526, Get your summer candles before there gone! Don't burn candles in the summer? Check out our scent pod warmers and diffusers, they rock!




First order to placed will receive a FREE wick trimmer in the mail from me valued at over $14!!! Plus every other order will be entered in to win a Wick Trimmer too!


I can't tell you enough how much I love this stuff! I use the all purpose on everything! It smells soooo wonderful and refills are now available for these to save!



The diffusers rock! Love these for a bathroom as you don't have to worry about having something plugged in or burning and they smelll soooo goood! Love the fresh orange and ginger lime! These last 3-5 months and alot of people are saying longer! Plus they come with cute little decals if you want to dress up your bottle a bit! And refills are available for them!

Another of my favorites, the baking line! I love baking type scented candles! These come in Banana nut bread, strudel and spice, lemon bar, fabulous fudge brownie, just to name a few! Banana nut bread is AWESOME!


They added the pool towel scent everyone loves in the bellas, diffusers, scent pods, and spray! Hurry and get this while it's available!


These are the Bella Jar candles and are definately my favorite, love the look of the jar and of course the candles are awesome! With these awesome double wicked candles your candle will burn right to the bottom and not down through the center like most candles, plus the scent lasts the ENTIRE candle! These jars a fabulous to reuse!


Our scent pod warmers! These are AWESOME! Most of them now come with automatic timers and there are many styles to choose from! This of course being my favorite as it is black!


Love me a coffee candle! I love these jars and they are so awesome for reusing after the candle is gone!


These are just a few of my favorite products that I wanted to share!


Don't forget to go to my website and register and be the first to receive the new fall/holiday catalog that will be released at the end of August!!!

Any questions please feel free to email me! Did you know you too can start your own business with our new stimulus plan for only $20? Ask me how!