Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Great Escape, Meme!

Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?

Somewhere cold and snowy! I'm not a beach person. I would love to go to Paris too!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
I don't have a specific song, but have a cd my husband made with a mix of Jeremy Camp, Casting Crowns, Third Day, and Mercy Me, Love them all! Listen to the cd over and over!
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Well I wouldn't want to leave the house! Me and home alone in my pjs craftin, bloggin, online shopping, lots of online shopping since money is no object. That sounds dreamy to me! I know, I am boring.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hmmm...a huge salad with everything on it, I know that doesn't sound guilty but it seriously is,
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Richmond, Virginia a very long time ago...
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
The Shack, Great book!! I read it front to back in a day.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Ohhh Sweet Home Alabama
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Target, haha! No Hobby Lobby, I could totally escape in that place!
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Goodwill :) Love going their finding something new to me that I can paint or redo.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
My favoriteeeeee place to eat in Oklahoma is El Chico, the best best best Mexican food, LOVE the white dip!

Don't forget to check out Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

You can read more about it here.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just featured one of your before and after projects on my blog! Thanks so much!