Monday, November 9, 2009

Party Time!!! A Great gift giving idea....




I'm linkin up with Chris over at Just a Girl for today's "I can Make That Party", head on over here ( after your finished reading here of course :) and check out all the wonderful Holiday gift ideas!! So many great ideas!! And Guess what? You Can Make it!!



 I'm loving these jumbo pendants!! (***Edited to Add the link, So sorry forgot it! ) ****I got mine here, I didn't find the exact links to the ones I got but they are called jumbo pendants, they add things all day long to their shop so I am sure they will add more, you could always message them as well asking for them..**** These are soooo easy to make and all you need is a little scrapbook paper, the pendant, and diamond glaze! Oh and of course your chain. On this one I used some cute rub on words, love them :)

 

A bunch more that I finished up today. These were still drying :)



If you have been over to my blog lately you have seen these that I posted yesterday here. I changed out the cording to the hemp cording as I finally found it in this mess of a craft room.




I love the robins egg blue and brown polka dots!

 

I love how this one turned out! These are sooooo simple to make and they make wonderful gifts! I am completely addicted to making the washer necklaces. Oh and they cost next to nothing to make! You can find packages of about 25 washers at your local hardware store for a few dollars or you can buy them individually for pennies! Then you need the Diamond Glaze which in my area was impossible to find so I ordered it offline and a little 2 oz bottle made at least 20 scrabble tile necklaces and about 25 washer necklaces and I still have plenty more!! And if you have a local scrapbooking store and they don't carry the diamond glaze ask if they can order it for you, mine ordered me some last week!

I will be posting a video tutorial soon for the washer necklaces, I have tweaked this tutorial found here at the Creative Crate just a bit so check that out if you are excited to make your own and can't wait!


Now that my laptop is well again I have lots of projects to share with you this week including burlap topiaries ( yes you read that right ), a burlap tree skirt, Christmas ornaments, more ways to recycle that styrofoam into art, and some pretty family tree art! I am so super excited! Oh and I am sure you will see more necklaces, sorry but I'm addicted! I also have some Great giveaways coming up!! Including a custom kit from me with all the supplies to make your own necklaces!

Thanks for Stoppin by and Have a Wonderful Monday!







15 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

love, love, love washer necklaces!!! Yours are super cute!

jskell911 said...

As I said before, those are great! Thanks for the link! Now I just need to find something to post

Sherri S said...

SO cute! I am loving this idea for my teen nieces! Thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

First of all, I LOVE your blog design. How fun! Secondly, this is a fantastic idea! Just one more project I have to tackle! Thanks for sharing!

Jenglamgirl said...

Super cute! and pefect for moms, sisters, teachers, friends! LOVE IT!

kys said...

I really think the brown and blue looks great together. Super cute!

kys said...

I really think the brown and blue looks great together. Super cute!

Jane (Frugal Fine Living) said...

Nicole, I love these and would really appreciate learning how you made them! I think they would make excellent Christmas gifts. Can you let me know when you post the tutorial?

Thanks,

Jane
frugalfineliving.com

{ L } said...

Once again another AMAZING idea from you! Love the ones with words.

And you know I love the washer necklaces...you should sell them!

Linds@ THAT'S SO CUEGLY said...

Nicole! Those designs are B-E-A-UTIFUL! And can I have the background pillow? It's a winner too! Thanks for the button add! But I have another favor to ask :)
How do you make a signature at the bottom of each of your posts. And since I have Thursday Things with T, will my sig show up under her posts?
L

Room to Inspire said...

The necklaces turned out great - I can't wait for the tutorial.

Chelsea

tales from an oc cottage said...

How cute!!!!

m ^..^

jana said...

Hi: Where did you get the large round pendants? There's not a link... I'd love to try this... thanks!

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Hi Jana!! I added the link, I hope you see this, there was no link to you so I couldn't email you. Sorry about forgetting the link.

Thanks So Much!

Nicole @ Bugaboos

jana said...

Got it!

Thanks, Nicole!