Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inspiration Time!!!!!

When I need inspiration for ideas of course I turn to either Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn, and my latest Martha Stewart. Now I have watched Martha and visited her site before but never like the past few weeks. So many awesome ideas! I can't wait to share everything that I am working on but for now here are some pretty pics and most pertain to organization since that's what I'm working on right now. Enjoy!



This is one of my favorites. What a great way to store leftover paints!




How clever is this? Put some metal up in the back of your medicine cabinet and hang some of your things with magnets!




Got a garden or a shed? What a great way for storing your twines and other strings!




What a cute way to use old cans and they are perfect for housing the mail.




I love this one and I think I am going to do this in our bathroom. This would be great for the little guy to be able to reach his towel too.




I so love shutters and I love this idea. I can't find any anywhere! Have to have some, this is to cute!




And last but not least. This is by far my favorite! A Plate rack hanging on the wall to house your kiddos collection of books!! We are going to be working on the little guys room soon and this is definitely going in there!

I don't know about you but all of these pictures help inspire me to get organized!

Now one last thing, Check out these....




My mom made this today....




and these....Aren't these the cutest???? Ohhhh I love them so so much!




And Hello Burlappp....




And ahhhh this I love! I am working on one similar, copying ole mom :) Isn't she amazing though? I am seriously dusting off the sewing maching AFTER I organize of course. eh.

Have a Great Thursday!!!!!!




All photos from Martha Stewart.


5 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great ideas! I seriously love that paint organizing idea. I really need to do that!

Love all of them!

XOOX
Jen

Amy said...

Thanks for following my blog. I would love for you to stop on by and link up this great post for my Round Robin. What great ideas. Thanks again...

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/round-robin-10.html

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

I have a feeling your organization will be much pretty amazing! These ideas are so bright and clean! I have been on Martha a lot, too! We will need a house the size of hers!
~Nancy

kanishk said...

That is a great way to show a lot of pictures at once! Thanks for the idea!

Work from home India

Lmc Translations said...

Great reaading this