Tuesday, April 28, 2009

These I made with some paper mache letters I got at Hobby Lobby, scrapbook paper, black paint, and some modge podge...They are so easy to do.



This is a plain wood box I purchased at Michaels and covered in scrapbook paper and antiqued a bit, I then had my hubby cut a slit in the top as I am using the box in a salon for drawings and givaways for my candles...

These were some beat up ugly wood plaques I got in the 90% off isle at hobby lobby, I think they were .80 cents. I covered them in scrapbook paper and covered the little birdie cutouts in a cordinating paper and there you have it...

These are just some wood letters I altered with scrapbook paper for someone...






I haven't crafted in a couple of weeks, been so busy with everything else in life! I did however finish up a few things a couple of weeks ago that never got posted so here they are...Have a Great Day!








No comments: