Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LAST DAY TO SAVE!! Memorial Day Sale....

I am only $85 away from my goal!!!
Summertime is Here. All Products 25% OFF your purchase of $50 or more! Kick off summer this Memorial Day with great savings. Sale runs May 20 through May 26. Visit my website http://www.candleflavor.com/ Plus spend $50 and receive a FREE wick dipper from me!!




These here are one of my Favorites! These are the Bella Jars that come in 8oz, 16oz, and 26oz and they are shown on another favorite of mine the crystal candle stands that come in a set of 3! Gorgeous!


Next up is the HomeOlogy cleaners! These are Awesome! I LOVE the All Purpose cleaner and the Floor Cleaner! These are plant based and all natural! Aromatherapy for your home!



And how about these cute little Swanky Cakes coming in a set of 2! These can be used with tealights or votives! These just came out in the Summer catalog May 1st!



How about some Strawberry Rhubarb Pie? These are the baking line candles and are 19oz and these are definately my FAVORITE! Just a few of the scents in the baking line include Lemon Bar, Key Lime Pie, Banana Nut Bread, Sooo Many to choose from! A Great little tip, the jars can be reused and can be easily cleaned after you have used it all up!

Don't like burning candles in the summer? This is a Great Alternative! The diffusers last approximately 3 to 5 months and they also come with the cute little appliques as shown in the picture above to dress up your jar, though it's beautiful without them! These are great in a bathroom, office, anywhere you don't want a candle burning! Fresh Orange and Ginger Lime are my favorites for these!



Here is another alternative to burning candles, these are scent pod warmers! Most of these include an automatic off timer with your choice of 4, 8, or 12 hours! The scent pods are available in over 50 scents including Sugar Cookie, Sweet Pea, Cinnamon, and Birthday Cake, So many to choose from! The pods last up to 20 hours...


And Finally the Emerge body line! This comes in hand soap, body lotion, hand scrub, hand lotion, and more! My favorite is the hand scrub and hand lotion! I am not one to use alot of hand lotion and I love this, it does not leave your hands oily or carry to strong of a scent, it's just right and makes your hands silky soft!

Register on my website to be the first to hear about upcoming specials and receive a FREE sample in the mail! Want a catalog mailed to you? Contact me and I will get it out to you! Want to earn your goodies free? Host a catalog party, I can mail you catalogs, order forms, and some scratch and sniff sheets with some of our scents so your customers can try them out too! We have a Great hostess plan as well as monthly hostess and customer specials!


For More information on any of these products email me at nicolealicea26@aol.com and I would be happy to help!



Til Next Time...

1 comment:

LuLu said...

I am so glad you found my blog! and thank you for the sweetest comment! you have a wonderful blog and your children are adorable!I like the flavors of your diffisures! they sound like they smell wonderful. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,
LuLu