Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A cute pumpkin make do?

DIY Day @ ASPTL

Edited to add to DIY day over at Kimbas A Soft Place to Land! Go over and check out everyones DIY projects! I have a Great one to share with you next week!



 I have had this little primitive grungy pumpkin for a few years now, I purchased it off of ebay. I wanted to make it into a little pumpkin make do....I took the above candlestick added a little circle disk to it to hold the pumpkin, gave it a coat of black spray paint and this is what I have now....


What do you think?


Or I could use this one but painted black? I personally think I am leaning towards the taller one but wanted all of you lovelies to give me your opinion. Or do you think the whole shebang is just hideous? Shall I put it back in the closet? haha.


I love me some pumpkin decorations! I have a pumpkin topiary I am wanting to make as well as a few more pumpkin goodies! What fall pretties have you been crafting?

I have a couple of giveaways going on and I am still adding more!! Check them out here and here


I will be adding more tonight!!






10 comments:

Unknown said...

NO' THAT IS SO DARLING do not put it away! I love how country and old and raggedy it looks. It totally needs to stay on the tall black one! Very cute!

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Love it!!

icandy... said...

Hi Nicole.... the tall, black one for sure! Looks really cute! Can you believe we're already getting into the Fall season?!
Hugs,
Christina

MiriamR said...

I love the black one too. Maybe both, put a smaller one on the white one. Such a cute idea!!

Melanie Elissa said...

I love the tall black one!! Too cute!!

Sarah said...

Too stinkin' cute!! I like the taller one. What a great idea. :)

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

The tall black looks great! Find something else for the white-go to Home Goods or Marshalls-they are loaded with crazy stuff!
~Nancy

Michelle said...

I like the tall black :) Thanks for visiting me yesterday! Have a great Wednesday!

~Michelle :)

Reid said...

Honestly, I love the shorter/ squattier one but love it black. Both are good though....

Mandy said...

I like the tall one - very cute!